Valvular Heart Disease
Dummy-Kidney as an organ cleans your blood by removing excessive fats, fluids and toxins, but when these kidneys are damaged,it fails to perform various activities due to health issues like urinary tract infection, kidney stones or due to various reasons.Slowly these infections and toxins accumulate in the body, leading to Chronic Kidney Failure. Physically and mentally it becomes tough for a person to survive.
What is Valvular Heart Disease?
• Valvular heart disease is characterized by damage to or a defect in one of the four heart valves: the mitral, aortic, tricuspid or pulmonary.
• The mitral and aortic valves are the ones most frequently affected by valvular heart disease.
• Normally functioning valves ensure that blood flows with proper force in the proper direction at the proper time.
• In valvular heart disease, the valves become too narrow and hardened (stenotic) to open fully, or are unable to close completely (incompetent). medications could lead to a long-term pattern of insufficient sleep. People with chronic insomnia may benefit from some form of treatment to help them get back to healthy sleep patterns. Chronic insomnia can be linked to another medical or psychiatric issue.
• Valve disease symptoms can occur suddenly, depending upon how quickly the disease develops.
• If it advances slowly, then your heart may adjust and you may not notice the onset of any symptoms easily.
• Additionally, the severity of the symptoms does not necessarily correlate to the severity of the valve disease.
• That is, you could have no symptoms at all, but have severe valve disease. Conversely, severe symptoms could arise from even a small valve leak.
• Many of the symptoms are similar to those associated with congestive heart failure, such as shortness of breath and wheezing after limited physical exertion and swelling of the feet, ankles, hands or abdomen (edema). Other symptoms include:
• Palpitations, chest pain (may be mild).
• Dizziness or fainting (with aortic stenosis).
• Fever (with bacterial endocarditis).
• Rapid weight gain.
• A course of antibiotics is prescribed prior to surgery or dental work for those with valvular heart disease, to prevent bacterial endocarditis.
• Long-term antibiotic therapy is recommended to prevent a recurrence of streptococcal infection in those who have had rheumatic fever
• Antithrombotic (clot-preventing) medications such as aspirin or ticlopidine may be prescribed for those with valvular heart disease who have experienced unexplained transient ischemic attacks, also known as TIAs (see this disorder for more information)
• More potent anticoagulants such as warfarin, may be prescribed for those who have Atrial fibrillation (a common complication of mitral valve disease) or who continue to experience TIAs despite initial treatment. Long-term administration of anticoagulants may be necessary following valve replacement surgery, because prosthetic valves are associated with a higher risk of blood clots.
• Balloon dilatation , dilatation (a surgical technique involving insertion into a blood vessel of a small balloon that is led via catheter to the narrowed site and then inflated) may be done to widen a stenotic valve.
• Valve Surgery to repair or replace a damaged valve may be necessary. Replacement valves may be artificial (prosthetic valves) or made from animal tissue (bioprosthetic valves). The type of replacement valve selected depends on the patient’s age, condition, and the specific valve affected.
How Organic medicines treat Valvular Heart Disease?
• Heart tonic
• Cap.Immune ABZ
• Cap.Immune ABX
• Immune Malt
• Toxy 3 GHEE
• IBS 300 kit/ IBS ghee
Advantage of Organic medicines over Conventional treatment
|RecurrentProlonged usage of antibiotics affects Immune system and also damages vital organs||No antibiotics are prescribed. Organic medicines kill micro-organisms by improving immunity and don’t damage vital organs.|
|Defectived valves are not repaired naturally (valve tone)||Naturally valve tone is improved|
|Surgical interventions are risky and do not eliminate the root cause of diseaseare||It is a permanent cure|
• Sarwang Snehan
• Sarwang Swedan
• This treatment acts over body as well as mind i.e. it gives
feeling of wellness to patients.
• It strengthens the heart (musculature, valves, arteries etc…)
• It enhances the tone of valves
• It revives elasticity of blood vessels
• It prevents damage to other vital organs induced due to allopathic medicines
• Improves immunity hence episodes of infections are greatly reduced.
Our Patients Love us
BUT you don’t have to take our word for it…
“Diabetes under control – I am fit and Fine !!”
“I had been suffering from high diabetes for decades. During a routine check up it was revealed that my creatinine levels had shot up.It was at that time that I saw an ad in a newspaper about SDF Hiolistic.
The medicines provided over here are extremely effective and address the root cause of the disease.
Ever since I am taking treatment at SDF Holistic ,both my diabetes and creatinine levels are under control.Also , I am totally detoxified because of Panchakarma suggested by helpful doctors at SDF!!”
“Dialysis Free in six months”
“ My life came to a standstill when I was diagnosed with kidney failure and was advised to undergo dialysis My creatinine level was found out to be greater than 10 .I was aghast and did not know where to go.Conventional treatment did not yield any fruitful results.
I approached SDF Holistic for treatment .Today , I do not need dialysis, My creatinine levels have come down to less than 5. I lead an active life !”