Chronic Kidney Disease
Kidney as an organ cleans your blood by removing excessive fats, fluids and toxins, but when these kidneys are damaged, it fails to perform various activities due to health issues like urinary tract infection, kidney stones or due to various reasons.Slowly these infections and toxins accumulate in the body, leading to Chronic Kidney Failure. Physically and mentally it becomes tough for a person to survive.
What is Chronic Kidney Disease?
Kidney as an organ cleans your blood by removing excessive fats, fluids and toxins, but when these kidneys are damaged, it fails to perform various activities due to health issues like urinary tract infection, kidney stones or due to various reasons. Slowly these infections and toxins accumulate in the body, leading to Chronic Kidney Failure. Physically and mentally it becomes tough for a person to survive.
What are the Symptoms of Chronic Kidney Failure?
- Weight loss
- Poor appetite
- Swollen ankles, feet or hands – because ofexcessive water retention (edema)
- Shortness of breath
- Blood in your urine
- An increased need to urinate – particularly at night
- Difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- Itchy skin
- Muscle cramps
- Feeling sick
- Erectile dysfunction in men
How do conventional medicines treat CKD?
• In early stages there is no treatment for CKD, once the progression of the disease starts, conventionally there is no treatment available to stop the progression of the disease let alone reverse it. The only thing which is available is wait and watchand after a certain limit reached the only option left is dialysis and then transplant.
• Dialysis is not really the treatment, what it does is the work which the kidneys were supposed to it is doing externally. What it does is basically remove the toxins from the body. This helps but the process of dialysis is very painful, long and expensive.
• Dialysis does not only removes the toxins, but also causes protein and calcium loss.
• Once the patient is suffering from chronic kidney failure transplant is the only option that is available in today’s scenario but, kidney transplant is a risky and an expensive surgery.
• Post surgery there are numerous complications that destroy the lifestyle of a patient.
How organic medicines treat CKD?
• While conventional treatment concentrate on removing the toxins externally and reducing the kidney’s job.Organic medicines have a very different approach.
• Organic Medicines play the parental role of nourishing the kidneys with necessary nutrients, this initially stops the progression of the disease.
• After the progression is stopped it provides the nutrients to kidney that are necessary to reduce the loss which has been done and reverse the disease.
• This is the part where a patient can expect his serum creatinine to reduce.
• Along with treating the root cause of the disease, organic medicines take a holistic approach on the treatment and reduce the side effects like loss of appetite etc.
• All related diseases like diabetes and hypertension etc are treated parallelly with CKD
Medicine Used for Treatment
|There are no medicines to cure the kidneys for normal function||Organic medicines are natural solution for CKD patients which controls and heals the symptoms and builds your immunity for normal life|
|Antibiotics and steroids are not soluble in human body||Organic medicines are easily soluble in human body|
|Incomplete and temporary solution||Complete care and safe solution|
|Unhealthy approach||Holistic approach|
|Cannot act as prevention measures for future expected disease||Avoids future expected disease|
|Non – Sustainable||100% Sustainable|
|Supports life with bio-engineering applications||Organic talks about complete wellness- physical, psychological, spiritual, economical and as well social wellness. Organic wellness is a complete package, not a scattered issue.|
“Panchakarma therapy reduces the health issues of CKD Patient. It gradually heals the kidney to function properly and improves the health of the patient.”
Panchkarma therapies are nothing but an organic dialysis (Without pain), the work kidneys are unable to do, i.e. remove the excessive toxins from the body, panchkarma therapies help in reducing the toxic levels in the body. These therapies also create a positive environment in the body where the organic medicines have the opportunity to work more effectively hence reduces the treatment time.
Along with reducing the toxins, panchkarma therapies also re-energizes the patient, improves appetite considerably, and also helps in reducing the itchy sensation most of the kidney patients suffer from.
At SDF Holistic Healthcare and Research Centre, we have advanced this process for a better result in CKD Patients.
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving circulation
- Improving lymphatic drainage
- Reducing muscular tension
- Rejuvenates Nephron (Cells in kidney)
- Relief from itching sensation
- Cleanses Blood
- Reduces Swelling
- Boosts Immunity
- Increased Appetitie
Our Patients Love us
BUT you don’t have to take our word for it…
“Diabetes under control – I am fit and Fine !!”
“I had been suffering from high diabetes for decades. During a routine check up it was revealed that my creatinine levels had shot up.It was at that time that I saw an ad in a newspaper about SDF Hiolistic.
The medicines provided over here are extremely effective and address the root cause of the disease.
Ever since I am taking treatment at SDF Holistic ,both my diabetes and creatinine levels are under control.Also , I am totally detoxified because of Panchakarma suggested by helpful doctors at SDF!!”
“Dialysis Free in six months”
“ My life came to a standstill when I was diagnosed with kidney failure and was advised to undergo dialysis My creatinine level was found out to be greater than 10 .I was aghast and did not know where to go.Conventional treatment did not yield any fruitful results.
I approached SDF Holistic for treatment .Today , I do not need dialysis, My creatinine levels have come down to less than 5. I lead an active life !”