Congenital Heart Diseases
Dummy-Kidney as an organ cleans your blood by removing excessive fats, fluids and toxins, but when these kidneys are damaged,it fails to perform various activities due to health issues like urinary tract infection, kidney stones or due to various reasons.Slowly these infections and toxins accumulate in the body, leading to Chronic Kidney Failure. Physically and mentally it becomes tough for a person to survive.
What is Congenital Heart Disease
A congenital heart defect is a problem with the structure of the heart. It is present at birth.
e.g. Atrial septal defect (ASD), Pulmonary Valve Stenosis etc…
Congenital heart defects are the most common type of birth defects.
The defects can involve the walls of the heart, the valves of the heart, and the arteries and veins near the heart.
They can disrupt the normal flow of blood through the heart.
Signs and symptoms of severe defects in newborns include:
• Rapid breathing
• Cyanosis – a bluish tint to the skin, lips, and fingernails
• Poor blood circulation
• Tire easily while feeding (As a result, they may not gain weight or grow as they should)
Older children who have congenital heart defects may get tired easily or short of breath during physical activity.
Many types of congenital heart defects cause the heart to work harder than it should. With severe defects, this can lead to heart failure.
• Congenital heart defects are repaired with catheter procedures or surgery.
• Sometimes catheter and surgical procedures are combined to repair complex heart defects, which may
involve several kinds of defects.
• Some children who have complex congenital heart defects may need several catheter or surgical procedures
over a period of years, or they may need to take medicines for years.
• Catheter procedures involve only a needle puncture in the skin where the catheter (thin,
flexible tube) is inserted into a vein or an artery.
Cardiac surgeons may use open-heart surgery to:
• Close holes in the heart with stitches or a patch
• Repair or replace heart valves
• Widen arteries or openings to heart valves
• Repair complex defects, such as problems with the location of blood vessels near the heart.
• Heart Tonic
• Immune Malt
• Cap. Immune ABX
• Toxy 3 ghee
• IBS 300/ IBS ghee
• Yoga – (in c/o older children)
Treatment Advantages of Oragnic medicine over Conventional Treatment:-
|It relieves complaints temporarily by using artificial implants||It relieves complaints permanently by developing normal structure of heart|
|Because of recurrent interventions heart and vessels become weak.||It gives strength to heart and vessels|
• Sarwang Snehan
• Sarwang Swedan
• New born babies
• Older children Sarwang Snehan
• It provides strength to Heart.
• It helps for complete development of Heart (Chambers, valves, septum etc…).
Our Patients Love us
BUT you don’t have to take our word for it…
“Diabetes under control – I am fit and Fine !!”
“I had been suffering from high diabetes for decades. During a routine check up it was revealed that my creatinine levels had shot up.It was at that time that I saw an ad in a newspaper about SDF Hiolistic.
The medicines provided over here are extremely effective and address the root cause of the disease.
Ever since I am taking treatment at SDF Holistic ,both my diabetes and creatinine levels are under control.Also , I am totally detoxified because of Panchakarma suggested by helpful doctors at SDF!!”
“Dialysis Free in six months”
“ My life came to a standstill when I was diagnosed with kidney failure and was advised to undergo dialysis My creatinine level was found out to be greater than 10 .I was aghast and did not know where to go.Conventional treatment did not yield any fruitful results.
I approached SDF Holistic for treatment .Today , I do not need dialysis, My creatinine levels have come down to less than 5. I lead an active life !”